I am not a big follower of Anime or Sailor Moon, but when I saw this mug I knew it was a Magic Mug and needed to be in my collection. When cold, the mug is all black, with a drawing of teenager Usagi Tsukino (the reincarnation of an ancient moon princess from a lost civilization) on the left side of the mug. She can transform into Sailor Moon to fight evil. On the right side of the mug is Chibi-usa, her daughter from the future, who time travels to the present first to escape from villains, and later to become a hero in training, Sailor Chibi Moon. (Chibi being Japanese for "small" or "tiny.") Below her is the logo "Sailor Moon."
When hot, the mug background clears to reveal a beautiful dark blue sky. Revealed behind Usagi Tsukino is Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Moon's future self who is Queen of Earth, ruling from the city of Crystal Tokyo. On the right side of the mug the crystal city appears below the Sailor Moon logo.
A really beautiful mug in great condition.
DESIGN: 3 Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Retail
No comments:
Post a Comment