Monday, October 7, 2019

Daughter Mug





Welcome again, Mugateers!  It's been a long time coming, but I finally got my light table set up and some mugs ready for viewing.  It's becoming harder and harder to find the old style advertising mugs, but I'm always on the lookout!

Today's mug is a retail purchase, and comes as a plain black mug with white inside.  When hot liquid is added to the mug, the entire mug clears to reveal a sentimental message from Mom to a daughter.
"To my
DAUGHTER
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be!
I'm so proud of
THE WOMAN YOU
Have become!
Love Mom"

This is a new style of sentimental mugs, but I love the color change.

DESIGN:  2 Sided, though a full 3 sided color change.
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Retail

No comments:

Post a Comment