Monday, January 2, 2017

Marvel's Deadpool

There was no post last week, so you didn't miss anything.  I was out of town, happy holidaying with relatives and preparing for this week's post.  Y'see, I got 3 great new mugs for Christmas, and I'm going to spread them out over the next three weeks.
This first mug is from one of my favorite movies and yes, one of my favorite comic book characters.  (Yes, I am a geek, a nerd from way back!)  On the two sides of the mug, is the Deadpool name on a field of black along with the iconic Deadpool Logo. Inside the mug is bright red (sort of like Deadpool himself, but I digress.)

When hot liquid is poured into the mug, the entire mug clears to reveal Deadpool in all his glory, mid attack, even shouting "Outta the way, NERD!" on both sides of the mug.

The design carries all the way around the mug giving it a full 3 sided change.   In addition, this mug is much larger than most  magic mugs and holds a whopping 18  ounces!

The color change is quick and complete (Hey, it's new!) and one of my favorite new mugs.  (To be honest, I received TWO of these mugs for Christmas!)

DESIGN:  Full, 3+ Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Retail Nerd Collectible.

No comments:

Post a Comment