Monday, March 27, 2017

Solution to Pollution

This mug is one of those mysterious mugs with no ascertainable history.  On the left side of the mug is a cartoon man driving a car with a hot cup of what I assume is coffee in his  left hand.  Below the drawing is "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the pollution."  Behind the man is dark.
When hot liquid is added, the dark area clears to reveal two more people in the car.  One is eating a donut (or perhaps just admiring it) and the other is holding up a spoon.  (Yes, I admit it's strange, but the mug still fascinates me.)  The mug appears to be an advertisement for carpooling, or perhaps breakfast with friends.

The color change is good, and the colors are vibrant and alive with purpose.  I only wish I knew the history of this mug. Anyone with knowledge of this, please email me.

DESIGN:  1 Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color


TYPE:  Promotioinal (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment