Monday, January 29, 2018

Champ Tires (This one Works!)

This week's mug is from Champ Tires and is one I had completely forgotten I had.  This is the 'working' copy of the mug I posted last August.  On the left side of the mug is an outline of the US with a road visible at the top.  Beneath it is the phrase "We've Got You Covered!"

When hot liquid is added, the dark area clears to reveal the large 'road' of the Champ logo as it stretches across the country.  Also visible are several fun icons such as sunglasses, a For Sale sign and the figure of a man. 

The color change is excellent and it's a perfect side by side companion to the other 'non-working' mug.  There are several mug designs which I've ended up having two of, but did not post it twice.  In this case, as one doesn't work and the other does. I think I'm justified in posting both.  

DESIGN:  1 Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE:  Promotional

No comments:

Post a Comment