Monday, August 13, 2018

Magic of the Holidays 1992

This week's mug is a bit of a puzzle.  It's a great mug, in great condition, but I have no idea where it is from. On the left side of the mug is a modern looking building beneath a dark blue sky.  There is no sign or indication of what or where this might be.  The right side of the mug is blank.
When hot liquid is added, the dark blue sky clears to reveal the phrase "The Magic of the Holidays 1992" and nothing more.  I'm sure that those who worked in the building would recognize it right away, but without the name, I have nothing to go on.  So, if you do recognize this ediface and know where it is from, please drop me a line at marvinator2003@yahoo.com.  I'm anxious to hear from you!

This is a terrific mug with a full color change. One of those great additions to the collection and a mystery to boot!

DESIGN:  1 Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Promotional

No comments:

Post a Comment