Monday, February 29, 2016

Morning Mug

A few weeks ago, one of my daughters posted this mug on her Facebook page, and tagged me.  I loved it and told her she should buy it for me.  Long story short: She did not.  BUT as luck would have it, this mug showed up at my local thrift store.  It's not new, but so few of my mugs are. I'm just happy to have it included in my collection.

This mug is white, with a wrap around black band.  On both sides of the mug is a 'smiley' which shows someone with eyes closed (and possibly snoring.  I'm not sure with the mouth like that.)
When hot liquid is added to the mug, the entire dark area clears to show a wide awake face and a smile.  Beautiful color change, beautiful mug! 

DESIGN:  Full Wrap Around Design
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Retail

No comments:

Post a Comment