Monday, August 15, 2016

Marvel's Hero / Evil Mugs


Not too long ago, I posted this mug on the WANT page. (See above.) My lovely wife surprised me on our anniversary with one of the two mugs, the EVIL mug.  It is a 3 sided design wit the word EVIL in black letters.  When hot liquid is added the letters clear to reveal villains from the Marvel Universe. Each letter features its own villain, with the E containing Whiplash, the V displaying Red Skull, Loki being within the I, and Abomination within the L. These characters are each shown in their traditional comic book form.

Being brand spanking new, in it's original box, the color change is spectacular!  Oh and anyone wanting to buy and send me the HERO mug just email me for the address! 


DESIGN:  Full, 3+ Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE:  Retail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment