Monday, May 29, 2017

Star Trek Trasporter - Kirk

My wife and I were walking through some local hobby store when I spot this gorgeous Magic Mug.  First and foremost, this is the biggest Magic Mug in my collection.  At 7 inches tall, it's nearly twice as tall as the average mug!  On the left side is a drawing of a Star Trek Transporter with the phrase Beam Me Up Scotty beneath it. 
On the right side of the mug is a large picture of the Federation of Planets symbol or logo as seen on Star Trek Shows and movies.
When hot liquid is added to the mug, the entire transporter area clears and reveals Captain James T. Kirk as seen on the Original Show (TOS for any Trekkers out there.)

The mug is brand spanking new as I purchased it retail myself.  The color change is quick and complete. Not only is it a magic mug, but it also has a travel lid for taking it on the road!  
As I am also a Trekker (sat with my Mom and family and watched it religiously when it first came on TV!) this will become a wonderful addition to my collection.  

DESIGN:  1+ Sided
THERMOCHROMIC: 1 Color
TYPE: Retail

No comments:

Post a Comment